Sr. Physical Therapist
- Bachelor’s degree in Physical Therapy with 6 months of experience;
- Perform document an initial exam, analyze data to detect problem and determine diagnosis.
- Plan, prepare or carryout individually designed programs of physical treatment to maintain, improve, or restore physical functioning, alleviate pain or prevent physical dysfunctions in patients.
- Record prognosis, treatment, response and progress in patients chart or enter information into computer.
- Administer manual exercises, massage or traction to help relieve pain, increase patient strength or decrease or prevent deformity or crippling.
- Evaluate effects of treatments at various stages & adjust treatments achieve maximum benefits.
- Test, measure patients strength, motor development; function, sensory perception, functional capacity, or respiratory or circulatory efficiency and record data.
- Instruct patient; family in treatment procedures to be continued at home.
- Confer with patient, medical practitioner, or appropriate others to plan, implement, or assess the intervention program.
- Review physicians referral and patients medical record to help determine diagnosis and physical therapy treatment required.
- Licensed to practice in State of New Jersey.
Send resume to Healing Joints Physical Therapy, LLC, 359 N. Beverwyck Road, Parsippany, NJ 07054